22/11/2012

NEW SHOWS??

Hi everyone :)

I know my last post was all about positivity and joy,so this will be a little weird right now,but I'm having a little breakdown in these days, due to many things..
I have a huge thing to do next week and I'm very anxious about that..moreover,there are no shows this week!!!I mean,some yes,but other no..so I'm sad and bored and anxious (have I mentioned that before??)

This is why I haven't posted anything about TV shows lately..anyway,I was wondering what new show I could start, for one of my beloved "making up" (meaning watching a show that has already one series behind,so that I can watch one or more episodes per night).

So my choices at the moment are:

-Grimm (I read it's good and since I like OUAT..);

- Doctor Who (I'm curious,but I'm not sure I'd like it);

-Game of Thrones (this I already started..but for no apparent reason I stopped);

- Breaking Bad.

And then for the "lovely love" part, I'd like to start Castle, but I'm sure there is something else I'm missing..

What would you suggest??I need a good show to cheer me up :)

Thank you for listening and stay tuned!

H.

No comments: