24/11/2012

SOME THOUGHTS ON GLEE!

Hello!!!
How's everyone? I had a funny day today, and it made me think of how simple things can make us laugh and be happy..I mean,we don't really need "special things", don't we? I know it probably isn't anything new,but it's always nice to share good advices :)

Speaking about good advices,has anyone thought about a good show I could start?At the moment I'm thinking to finish Sherlock,which I left some months ago due to many reasons..what do you say?

By the way,what do you guys think of Glee?Have you been watching season 4 so far?
I used to like it very much, I thought season 1 and 2 were very good,but I was a bit disappointed by season 3.
I know many people think this season is not very good,but I don't really think that:I mean,it's not what we were used to. And that I guess is the problem:we're watching a new show.

New characters, new stories, old characters with "new" personalities,a sense of deja-vu..for example the love triangle Marley,Jake,Ryder:doesn't it scream Rachel,Finn,Quinn?
Or the difficulties Unique is facing at school aren't similar to Kurt's?
Moreover, I think the changes that Rachel and Kurt are going through are making their characters too different from what they used to be..it's always good for a character to grow up,but not too fast (I think).
Finally,I don't really like the use the authors are making of the "old": why aren't they giving more space to Brittany,Tina or Sam?I know there are more interesting characters probably,but then what's the point of keeping them?

Having said that,I like Glee/4 enough to keep watching it,especially because whenever there's a love triangle I'm in :)

Here are some Glee cast songs I really liked over the years (there's also one from season 4)..I hope you enjoy!!

 
Rumour has it/ Someone like you
performed by the Troubletones:
two amazing songs for amazing voices (especially Santana's!).
 
 
Pretending performed by Rachel and Finn: the perfect song for every lover :) (also, I was a fan of Finchel from the beginning,so I was very happy when this happened).
 
 
My life would suck without you performed by the entire cast: I loved season 1 ending!!!It was simply PERFECT <3.
 
 
Shake it out performed by Santana, Mercedes and Tina: I just love this song,so I couldn't be happier when I heard it on Glee (and I liked why they used it too).

 
Keep holding on performed by the entire cast: a super sweet moment for Quinn in season 1!
 
 
Loser like me performed by the entire cast: a beautiful new song!!!I sooo relate to the lyrics by the way :P
 
 
Crazy/U drive me crazy performed by Marley and Jake:I looved this moment between these two!!And the song was pretty good too!


OK, I just realised that I like so many songs that the risk is to forget too many..so I'm just going to stop now and maybe make a new post another time!!

I'm going to leave you with my all time favourite:

 
Don't stop believing performed by Rachel, Finn, Kurt, Mercedes and Tina: a goosebump moment!! 
This exemplifies what I said before: how can you not miss the old Glee?


What do you think?Do you agree with me?Do you like Glee at all?
I'd love to hear what you have to say!!!

Thank you for listening and stay tuned!!

H.

No comments: