05/10/2012

HERE ARE THE SHOWS!

Good morning!!!

As promised, here's the list of the TV shows I like and whose images I put in my fourth post.
Some of them came to an end some years ago, so I will put a "X" next to them :)


1) Episodes

2)Life Unexpected (X)

3) Don't trust the b... in Apartment 23

4)Gilmore Girls (X)

5)Parks and Recreation

6)Bones

7)Downton Abbey

8)Friends  (X)

9)Game of Thrones

10)Glee

11)Grey’s Anatomy

12)How I Met Your Mother

13)New Girl

14)Mad Men

15)Modern Family

16)Once Upon A Time

17)Bunheads

18)Pretty Little Liars

19)Lost  (X)

20)Dawson’s Creek  (X)
 
I'm sure there are a lot of good TV shows I left out and I will soon make a list of those that I'd like to watch but I still haven't had time to. Please feel free to make any suggestion you want!!
Have a nice day!
Thank you for listening and stay tuned :)
H.

No comments: