15/10/2012

MUSICAL THEATRE: LES MISERABLES!

Hello!

Today I'd like to introduce you to one of my favourite sections of this blog: musical theatre.
I love musical theatre and everytime I have the chance I go to the theatre to see a new musical.

Unfortunately I haven't seen Les Miserables yet, but the fact that a movie will be released in December is making me realize I have to go and watch the musical first!!
So here's the official trailer for the movie, which is supposed to be in theathers on December 14th.
The director is Tom Hooper (the same of The King's Speech), and among the actors there are Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe and Amanda Seyfried.



I'm really excited about this movie and I can't wait to watch it!!

What do you think? Have you ever seen "Les Miserables"?

H.

No comments: