16/01/2013

I NEED TO WATCH 30 ROCK!!

OMG have you guys seen the trailer for the new episode of 30 Rock?????

SPOILER ALERT!!

This is the official summary for it:

"Jack (Alec Baldwin) and Liz (Tina Fey) go off to Florida to handle his late mother's estate,while Tracy (Tracy Morgan) and Jenna (Jane Krakowsky) take charge at "TGS".
Jack (Baldwin) encourages Liz (Fey) to be spontaneous and accompany him on a trip to Florida where they uncover a shocking secret about his mother. In Liz’s absence, Tracy (Morgan) and Jenna (Krakowski) assume responsibility for “TGS” with disastrous results for Kenneth (Jack McBrayer.) Tim Meadows guest stars."

But what's important it's the trailer!!!Unfortunately I can't find it on Youtube..
I just hope they're not messing with us (but I'm sure they are)..

Here are some pictures that have already been released,but as you can see there's no Jack and Liz..



I can't wait!!!

H.

No comments: