11/01/2013

RANDOM THINGS

Hello!!
Here are some nice things I found on the Internet: they regard various shows and I thought I'd share them with you..enjoy :)

A new poster for the second part of season 3 of The Walking Dead, returning February the 10th.


And a funny picture of the cast (this is clearly an old one..but I thought it was cute).


A brand new promo for season 3 of Game of Thrones (not a very good one,but it's still creating the interest);


however I prefer the first one:


much more appealing!
By the way,I still haven't talked about my love for GoT..I'll do it soon!!
In the meantime I'll just say I love Jon Snow (and Kit Harington) :)


 
 
A new Smash preview for season 2, returning on February the 5th.


Here is a very good video I found about last episode of Once Upon A Time: don't worry Regina,your time will come <3


And a funny picture of the lovely Lana Parrilla

 
Proud to be an Evil Regal!!

Thank you for listening and stay tuned!!

H.

No comments: