26/01/2013

RANDOM THINGS PART 2!!

Hello everyone!!!!
Here is another post full of random things,I hope you enjoy it!!!

First of all:have you guys watched 30 Rock? Now that we're only 2 episodes left to the end,everything is really finding its place in the show and I can't even think of a life without Liz Lemon :(
She is one of my role model,I wish I could have her life (or Tina's)!!

 
 

So here is a lovely interview Tina Fey made some weeks ago about the end of her own show:


 
Oh Tina..I'll miss 30 Rock so much!!!

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Speaking about episode 7x11: seriously guys,what wasn't perfect in that episode??
I think these images speak for themselves:





And now a lovely video I found about Ben & Leslie of Parks and Recreation:


aren't they super cute??

Are you guys ready for The Walking Dead in two weeks?
Here is a new promo for episode 3x09 (it's obviously SPOILER ALERT! )


I can't wait!!!!

Luckily another show that's coming back is Community:as we all know Dan Harmon is no longer part of the show..will the writers be able to keep it going without him?
Here is a promo for season 4:


Speaking about OUAT,I didn't really like last week's episode,but as I previously said this sentence made it all for me :)


Also,every time there's Captain Hook on screen I'm happy (I'm a girl you guys,try to understand :P )




We finally found out that Mad Men will come back in April with a 2-hours episode..this is a wonderful news, I'm very curious to know what is going to happen to those people!
Here are some pictures that anticipate season 6:





Sadly, for a show that is coming back,another one has been cancelled:I'm talking about Don't trust the B.. in Apartment 23, which has been removed from television by ABC, due to low ratings.
This is a terrible news: I really loved this show and I thought it was very funny and witty without being stupid, qualities that you can't find in every comedy. However the network didn't think the same and they decided not to even air the remaining 8 episodes,which means the show didn't have a proper conclusion.

 
I'll really miss these crazy people!!! :(
I hope some other network will save Apartment 23, or maybe Netflix (the website that saved Arrested Development).
In the meantime,here is a link to the article I read and which explains a bit better the reasons behind this decision.

To conclude, some thoughts on this week's Pretty Little Liars:what did you guys think of the episode?
My problem with this show is that some weeks nothing happens,while some others the episodes are packed with action.
Like this week for example (SPOILER ALERT!!!):

the girls found out Meredith was giving drugs to Aria to keep her quiet and find the pages; Alison appears in Aria's dreams and gives her some suggestions; Byron comes back and confesses to Aria what really happened the night that Alison went missing; but most importantly, Spencer finds out that Toby is part of the A-team!!!!Isn't that a bit too much?



(I'm starting to think that maybe Alison isn't dead at all).

Also,what did Mona mean when she said "they have to understand that SHE is in charge"? Was she referring to "fear" as she was talking about that,or to someone else?Maybe even to Alison??
I hope we'll find out more next week!!!

So here is everything for today,I hope you liked this post!!
I'd really love to hear what you think..feel free to leave a comment below!!
Thank you for listening and stay tuned!

H.

No comments: