08/01/2013

ONCE UPON A TIME IS BACK! FOCUS ON 2X10

Hello guys!!
As I wrote in my previous post, on Sunday the 6th a lot of the series I'm watching started again.
Among them there's one of my favourite, Once Upon A Time.
The episode 2x10 was a pretty good one and I think the show came back with fireworks :)

Do not go on reading if you don't want spoilers.
SPOILER ALERT!!

The episode was called "The Cricket Game" and, as the title suggests, it was about Jiminy Cricket, "Archie" in Storybrook.
 

However, we didn't learn anything new about his life: on the contrary, he was the centre of the episode because he died!!
Yes, it's true: Regina killed Archie because he had revealed to Emma that she was regularly seeing him for therapy.
This is, at least, what the citizens of Storybrook believe: we (the viewers) know that it didn't go that way.



It was in fact Cora who, disguised as Regina, once arrived in Storybrook with Hook decided to kill Archie, to make everyone believe her daughter was responsible for that. And we know the reason of this behaviour: Cora wants Regina to be completely "broken", so that she can be evil again.
It's quite sad what she does to her: Regina was starting to gain Henry's faith again, and even Emma was about to give her a chance(the only thing that bothers me a bit is that Regina is trying so hard for a kid like Henry,whom I think is super annoying).


This was completely destroyed by Cora's action, and it broke my heart to see Regina cry, because this time she had really tried to be different. And this is even sadder,because we know how hard that has been for her,and how in the past she hadn't been able to do that.

 

 I know this happened because Cora is the new villain,but I really hate when a character makes Regina suffer. I was on her side even when she said that she should have killed Snow when she had her chance!!It's incredible what empathy and good acting can do (Lana Parrilla I love you) :)

We still have a lot to see, though: Neal and August should come back to Storybrook, and Hook will seek revenge over Mr. Gold.
But the most important thing is what we discover at the end of the episode:Archie is not really dead!!!!Cora kidnapped him,and she will probably try to "use" him to know everything she needs to succeed in her plan.

So, a pretty good episode,right??
What did you think of that?Did you like it?

Here is my secret secret hope for this second part of the season:


I would love them to be together!!!I think they make a great couple and Regina deserves happiness.

This is all for today!!
Thank you for listening and stay tuned!!

H.

No comments: