21/12/2012

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

Hello!!
As everyone knows Christmas is approaching fast: lights everywhere, people buying presents, grandmothers preparing amazing food and a festive atmosphere surrounds everything.
If there is something I love about Christmas it's the songs!!
I would listen to those beautiful songs during the entire year,but I would seem crazy..so I have to take advantage of these days!!
Christmas songs make me super happy and full of joy..they make me want to smile and embrace everyone :)

So here is a selection of my favourite ones..feel free to give me suggestions!!
I know there are many versions of each song,I'm just putting the ones I like the most..

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, sung by Michael Bublé ;


Have yourself a merry little Christmas, sung by Frank Sinatra ;


Winter Wonderland, sung by Tony Bennet ;


Santa Claus is coming to town, sung by Andrea Bocelli ;


Let it snow, sung by Dean Martin ;


Silent Night, sung by Micheal Bublè ;


All I want for Christmas is you, sung by Mariah Carey ;



Last Christmas, sung by Wham!


Ok, here are just some..I might add others in the next days!!
Did you like them?What are your favourite?

Thank you for listening and stay tuned!
H.

No comments: