11/12/2012

FILMS!

Hello everyone!
So here comes the Christmas break and with it many shows I'm currently watching will come back only in January.
In the meantime I'm desperate to find something else to watch. I might go for Smash,which should summarize two of the things I like the most, TV shows and musical theatre... I'll keep you updated.

I had already spoken about my curiosity towards the film Les Miserables, but that's not the only one I'm patiently waiting for.
Here are some others:

Anna Karenina, directed by Joe Wright; with Keira Knightley, Jude Law and Aaron Taylor - Johnson.


Oz: the Great and Powerful, directed by Sam Raimi; with James Franco, Michelle Williams, Rachel Weisz and Mila Kunis.


The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, directed by Peter Jackson; with Martin Freeman, Ian McKellan and Richard Armitage.


The Great Gatsby, directed by Baz Luhrman; with Leonardo di Caprio, Carey Mulligan and Tobey Maguire.



So here are some of the films I can't wait to watch!!
What about you?Do you have any upcoming film to suggest?

Thank you for listening and stay tuned!

H.

No comments: