28/12/2012

LET'S TALK ABOUT ONCE UPON A TIME :)

Hello!!!
Here is another interesting article I found about Once Upon A Time (I know,I might be stressing you too much about this show..sorry!!): this time is from tvguide.com and you can read it entirely here.
They ranked some of the fairy tales characters that we could be seeing in the next episodes (or seasons) and they tried to find a possible and appropriate actor to play the part.
I think some choices are quite good,while some others are simply wrong :)

 
Taylor Kitsch as Tarzan:
I don't know the actor,but I've never been a fan of Tarzan himself,so I'm not that thrilled about this choice.
IT'S A NO.

 
Ashley Benson as Alice in Wonderland:
though I've never liked Alice in Wonderland's story,I quite like this choice. I'm loving Jefferson as a character and I like the presence of Cora too..so this could be interesting!
IT'S A YES!


John Noble as Merlin:
same as Alice, The Sword in the Stone is not among my favourite; however, the presence of another kind of magic could be interesting (I mean not that the magic is different in itself,but it's probably the idea).
IT'S A MAYBE.

 
Josh Holloway as Robin Hood:
ok, where do I have to sign?No seriously, this is a great idea!!I love both Robin Hood and Sawyer (oh Sawyer I miss you so much ),and this pair looks great!!
I'm just thinking about what they say in the comments, that Graham should have been Robin Hood but they had to change due to copyright issues..so this might even be impossible.
IT'S A YES!


Ashley Green as Dorothy:
as with Robin Hood,I like the Wizard of Oz world very much and Ashley Green is one of my favourite among the "Twilight people" (not that it's hard to choose her,given the fact that the others aren't nice). I'm a bit worried about the age though: I think she might be too old!!
What if Dorothy had grown up then?In that case it would be ok.
IT'S A MAYBE.


Laura Vandervoort as Tinkerbell:
I don't know the actress,so I can't say whether she's good or not. Anyway, Tinkerbell is a pretty interesting character and we already have Hook!!!
Personally I would prefer someone else, she doesn't seem perfectly right..maybe Elizabeth Olsen (just an idea)?


IT'S A MAYBE (FOR THE CHARACTER).

 
Seth Gabel as Peter Pan:
well, could we avoid Peter Pan now that we have Hook?No,of course!!! 
I have never seen Seth Gable acting, but he looks pretty right for the part..so I would be curious to see him playing it.
IT'S A YES!


Joanna Garcia-Swisher as Ariel:
I think it's just a matter of time before we meet the Little Mermaid, for this reason they may already have an actress for this part. I don't know Joanna Garcia-Swisher, but she looks gorgeous and right for the part. So I would be ok with that.
However when I saw the picture of Ariel another name popped into my mind:

what about Alexis Bledel? I know this may be hard to picture,but she is beautiful and she has this air of naivete which would be perfect for the part.
Either way,I would be happy.
IT'S A YES!


Naveen Andrews as Aladdin:
I would love to see Aladdin, I like him as a character very much. I loved Sayid (I loved Lost, let's say that),but I think he would be too old to play this part.
I know this may sound crazy but..what about Danni Pudi?


He's obviously very talented and has a great sense of humor; Aladdin is a funny character too and I think the pair would be awesome!
Plus,I think Danny Pudi is handsome too :)
IT'S A YES! (FOR THE CHARACTER)

 
Monica Raymund as Jasmine:
I would be very curious to see both Aladdin and Jasmine,but I don't think this actress would be ok. I mean she's gorgeous,but I don't see her as Jasmine.
IT'S A YES! (FOR THE CHARACTER)

So what do you think of this article?
Do you agree with their choices?Who would you suggest?
Let me know!!!

Thank you for listening and stay tuned!

H.

1 comment:

Dicte said...

Awesome!