16/12/2012

TV COMMERCIALS + A BIT OF 30 ROCK (WHAT, AGAIN??YES)

Hello!!!

So it seems that 30 Rock is wrapping up production in these days..and I read that today they will be shooting at JFK airport!!What does that mean??I'm curious!
Also, Julianne Moore is supposed to take part in the finale...I'm not sure what I think of that.
Please 10th of January arrive soon :)





Today I just wanted to show you two nice perfume commercials I saw on TV.
I don't usually like them, because they all seem to be about naked women (sorry, but it's kinda true!), but I found these two to be very cute and well made.

The first one is literally a short film, called "L'invitation au Voyage" and the perfume is Louis Vuitton's.
It's a misterious commercial, it wants to tell a story and everyone can read whatever he or she prefers in it.
I personally think the girl is looking for something (that is supposed to be in the suitcase) and at the same she is escaping from the guy who is following her (maybe he's after the same thing she is).
In the end she succeds, but we don't know what the letter says: was that really what she wanted to find? 
But apart from the actual meaning, I find the location amazing!Oh Paris,how beautiful are you?The colours, the streets, the Louvre..it's all very enchanting.

 
The second one is less misterious and more Christmassy (if that's a word): it's called "La Petite Robe Noire" and it's Guerlain's.
I think this one is super cute and funny!It is actually the Christmas version of another commercial of the same brand that runs during the year.
Given the fact that the protagonist is the "petite robe noire", this time she is walking around Paris (again!) and then skating on ice while receiving very high scores :)
How lovely is it?And I love the song!


Here is the usual version of the commercial: classy as the previous one!
As you can see she is not skating, but she is having fun anyway on the Arc de Triomphe :)



To me the little black dress is always fascinating, maybe because my favourite film of all time is Breakfast at Tiffany's :)



What do you think? Did you like them?

Ok that is all for today!
Thank you for listening and stay tuned!!

H.

No comments: